Single Axial Loose Tube Cable
- 6 & 12 Fibre Counts ex-stock- no MOQs or manufacturing lead times
- Single Tube Compact Design using less conduit/duct space
- Drycore construction resulting in less mess and time lost for fibre breakout
- Various Sheath Options available (Speak to your AFL Representative)
- Underground in conduit
- Underground direct buried
- Short & Long Haul Backbone Applications
Axial loose tube cable comprising up to 24 optical fibres contained in a jelly filled loose tube strengthened with flexible non-metallic armour bonded to a polyethylene (PE) sheath and an outer insect resistant Nylon jacket. Surface printing includes length marking at one metre intervals.
Axial loose tube cable is ideal for short and long haul point to point backbone applications. The water blocked, dry cable core design can be installed in-duct or direct-buried. Whilst the Nylon is UV stabilised, AFL recommends the use of an additional sacrificial black PE sheath where the cable will be directly exposed to UV rays.