TRM® 2.0 / 3.0 - Test Results Manager PC Analysis and Reporting
- Comprehensive OTDR, OLTS, Inspection Reporting Capability
- OTDR Trace Viewer
- Report Wizard
- OTDR Batch Editor
- OLTS Viewer Editor
- Include FOCIS Flex, FOCIS WiFi or DFS1 inspection results in OTDR / OLTS reports
- Supports Telcordia (GR-196 v1.1, SR-4731 issue 1 & 2) .SOR file formats
- Analyse OTDR traces with Bi-directional and Macrobend/Microbend detection
- Certify fibre results to Industry Standards
- Document Networks
- Batch edit OTDR test results
- Create Bi-directional OPM test reports
- Export .SOR files to .CSV format
Test Results Manager
Test Results Manager 2.0 (TRM® 2.0/3.0) is Windows®-compatible PC software providing an all-in-one analysis, viewer and reporting tool designed for use with AFL fibre optic test and inspection products. TRM is available in Basic and Advanced versions.
TRM Basic Software enables users to quickly view results, generate acceptance reports, analyse OTDR traces, loss or certification results and batch-edit OTDR traces uploaded from all AFL FlexScan, FlexTester, M-Series and C-Series OTDRs & OPM products. TRM Basic also supports inspection report generation using image files uploaded from AFL's FOCIS Flex and FOCIS Duel connector inspection solutions.
TRM Advanced bi-directional trace averaging, Microbend/Macrobend detection, and export of .SOR file contents to .CSV file format. Bi-directional trace averaging provides more accurate measurements of actual splice loss where different fibre types have been joined.
• Generate professional acceptance reports
- OTDR traces
- Certification loss results/OPM loss results
- Connector end-face images from FOCIS Flex, FOCIS WiFi PRO and DFS1
- Connector pass/fail results from FOCIS Flex
• Create certification results and apply Pass/Fail criteria
• Organise test results and document networks to reduce maintenance cost
• Powerful OTDR Batch editing to increase productivity
• Supports Telcordia (GR-196 v1.1, SR-4731 issue 1 & 2) .SOR file formats
• Languages Supported
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
- Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish & Turkish
• Macrobend/Microbend Analysis
- Identify excess insertion loss due to poor installation and fibre handling
- Detect insertion loss difference between wavelengths (≥0.2 dB)
• Bi-directional Trace Analysis
- Averages end-to-end and event loss measurements using results from both directions.
- Bidirectional trace information in the Event table
- Reverse direction test data for each event
• Comprehensive Reports for Macrobend/Microbend and Bi-directional Trace Analysis
• Export .SOR file contents to .CSV file format
TRM top level icons let users quickly choose between viewing results by jobs, generating an acceptance report, viewing OTDR traces, loss or certification results or batch editing OTDR traces.
View results allow users to select specific results within a job for viewing and to validate all results (traces, loss data, images by end) for each fibre, cable, route and job.
OTDR Trace Viewer
Within the OTDR Trace Viewer users can analyse .sor formatted trace files from AFL M-Series, C-Series, OFL-Series, FlexScan, FLX-Series and CS-Series OTDRs. TRM 2.0 allows users to apply new automatic bi-directional analysis and macrobend detection capabilities for all AFL OTDRs. Users can apply pass/fail thresholds to events and links, add/delete events, change loss methods including two point, LSA and fibre attenuation. Next and Previous buttons allow quick review of fibre results.
Using the OLTS Viewer/Editor, users can verify Auto-test results from the AFL C-Series, or loss results from FlexTester, M-series or OPM5. Results can be compared to current industry standards, applications or user values. As standards evolve or network demands increase users can apply more stringent rules to be sure tested fiberes will meet the requirements. The OLTS viewer can be used to create bi-directional results from loss data downloaded from one or more AFL OPM5 Optical Power Meters.
TRM Report Wizard
Improve company image and reduce maintenance costs by documenting networks and creating customised acceptance reports using the TRM Report Wizard. Reports meet accepted industry documentation and can be prepared with company logos. Common report options can be saved for faster generation of future reports, saving time when creating reports for repeat customers.
Flexible reporting capability allows users to select the style for report covers, detail results pages and summary pages. Users can include OTDR traces, event tables, summary info, OLTS results, an Event Map and connector inspection images and results with detailed job and test setup information. Jobs can also be exported to zip files for archiving or submission to network owners.
Fibre inspection images and results from AFL's FOCIS family of inspection solutions may be included in all test reports.
TRM Advanced allows users to create comprehensive reports with Bi-directional and Macrobend/Microbend analysis.
Free 30-Day Trial
Users can download a full working version of TRM (Basic+Advanced features) for 30 day free trial. If a license is not obtained and activated before the evaluation period ends, TRM will cease working on the installed PC. The user will need to acquire TRM 2.0/3.0 Basic or Advanced software to continue using TRM 2.0/3.0 features.
TRM 2.0 Basic Software is included with and supports AFL M-series and FlexTester OTDRs and OPM5 Power Meter. Additional copies and/or upgrade to TRM 2.0 Advanced are available for purchase.
TRM 3.0 Basic Software is included with and supports AFL FlexScan (FS200 and FS300) OTDRs and FOCIS family connector inspection probes. Additional copies and/or upgrade to TRM 3.0 Advanced are available for purchase.
TRM 2.0 and TRM 3.0 trial software may be downloaded here.
See TRM - Licensing Quick Reference Guide for additional information on purchasing and installing TRM 2.0 License.
Free FOCIS2Go utility software my be downloaded here.
See TRM - Licensing Quick Reference Guide (in Related Documents) for additional information on purchasing and installing TRM 2.0 License.
When ordering TRM Software, contact your AFL Sales representative or AFL Customer Support and purchase the TRM software part number as listed below.
TRM 2.0 Basic Software (OTDR Trace/OLTS Viewer, Batch Editor & Reports)
TRM 2.0 Advanced Software (Basic TRM plus Advanced Features & Reports)
TRM 2.0 upgrade from Basic to Advanced
|TRM3-BASIC||TRM 3.0 Basic Software (OTDR Trace/OLTS Viewer, Batch Editor & Reports)|
|TRM3-ADVANCED||TRM 3.0 Advanced Software (Basic TRM plus Advanced Features & Reports)|
|TRM3-UPGRADE||TRM 3.0 upgrade from Basic to Advanced|