Multi-Fiber Cable Assemblies
- 4 - 144 fibers with aramid yarn reinforcement for rugged protection
- Available with 900 µm tight buffered fibers or sub-unitized design with twelve 250 µm fibers per tube
- Highly flexible for ease of routing
- Riser, Plenum, and LSZH rated cables available
- Pre-installed pulling eye kits available on certain products
- Headend termination to a fiber "backbone"
- Termination of fiber rack systems
- Multi-floor deployment where select fibers are used at each floor
- Intrabuilding "backbones"
- Data center systems
Multi-fiber cable assemblies provide safe and cost-effective installation for many applications. These assemblies help eliminate labor-intensive field termination, yet guarantee reliable performance. Featuring a unified construction for easy fiber identification and rapid installation, these assemblies are built to exceed all TIA and Telcordia requirements.