- Simple push action
- Replaceable cleaning cartridge - 750 cleaning per cartridge (NEOCLEAN-E)
- NEOCLEAN-M for MPO and MTP connectors - 600 cleans per unit
- Low cost per clean
- Cleans connectors on jumpers or in adapters
- NEOCLEAN-E for SC, FC, ST, E2000, LC and MU connectors with UPC or APC polishes
- NEOCLEAN-M for MPO and MTP connectors
- Suitable for field or laboratory use
The NEOCLEAN Reel has a simplified design that minimizes the number of assembly parts to reduce manufacturing cost and product price. The cleaner uses a special, cleaning cloth to that effectively removes dusts and dirt particulates. The main body of the cleaner is made from an anti-static material to minimize static charge to ensure that dust and dirt particles are not instantly attracted back to the connector end-face. The NEOCLEAN Reel effectively removes contaminants such as oil, dust and dirt particulates that cause high insertion loss and reflectance that lead to permanent connector damage and network failures.
|NEOCLEAN-R||NEOCLEAN Reel Optical Connector Cleaner, 200 Cleans||8500-15-0906MZ|
Fiber Optic Connector Inspection
Inspection is an essential step in cleaning fiber optic connectors. Inspection enables the technician or installer to verify that the connector is free of contaminates that could permanently damage the connector end-face and lead to network failure. To ensure your fiber optic connectors are clean you should follow the inspect-clean-inspect workflow.See Fiber Optic Inspection for the NOYES family of inspection products.