FTTx PON Simulator
- Detect multiple wavelengths automatically - NO setup required!
- Detects GPON, XGS-PON, and Video signals all at once
- Rugged and water resistant, IP54 rating
- Field-swappable connector adapters
- Large color touchscreen display daylight viewable
- Rechargeable Li-Polymer battery
- Detects and measures PON upstream and downstream signals
- PON network activation
- BPON, EPON, GPON, 10G-EPON, XG-PON, XGS-PON, Video network verification and troubleshooting
- Evaluate PON power level Pass/Fail based on limits
The FTTx PON Simulator from AFL is designed to simulate a wide variety of FTTx PON architectures. It is field-configurable to implement both single splitter and distributed splitter PONs, including:
- Single splitter PON: 1x16, 1x32, 1x64, 1x128
- Distributed splitter PON: 1x4 + 1x8, 1x4 + 1x16, 2 x 1x8.
The field-portable FTTx PON Demo Kit may be used for lab or table-top FTTx PON demonstration, evaluation, and testing applications. The demo kit includes:
- Multiple splitters with split ratios of 1x2, 1x4, and 1x8;
- 4 km fiber network with connector, splice and macro-bend events;
- Fiber rings in various lengths up to 1 km to simulate distribution and drop fibers;
- Jumper cables and bulkhead adapters to configure various PON architectures;
- Splitters, fiber rings, and fiber network are terminated with SC/APC connectors;
- Rolling, hard-shell carry case.
The FTTx PON Demo Kit is designed for a variety of users and applications, including:
- Network designers: Configure and test various PON architectures in a lab environment
- Fiber Optic installation teams and trainers: Develop, verify and practice PON test methods
- Equipment manufacturers: Test and verify FTTx PON equipment designs on various PON configurations
- Sales engineers: Enable field-portable demonstrations of FTTx PON network and test equipment.
|PONS-00-0901PZ|| FTTx PON Simulator kit includes: |
(1) FTTx PON splitter box, (4) fiber rings, (3) SC/APC jumpers, (2) hybrid jumpers, (1) PON demo procedure, (1) carry case.