ADSS (Aerial All-Dielectric Self Supporting) Mid Span Cable
- Various sizes and fibre counts available to suit your specific requirements
- Fully self-supporting - no messenger wire or lashing required
- Hardware & accessories available
- Utilised for telecommunications by power utilities, telcos, and private network groups
- Ideal for FTTx projects where ease of deployment is needed
- Perfect for campus and municipal applications
AFL Mid Span ADSS Cables are principally used for aerial installations - typically on roadside power distribution poles. Being totally non-metallic, this product is ideal for applications in close proximity to power distribution lines. This product is also suited to single point suspension applications where the product has to support either a higher load than conventional terrestrial cable or a permanent or varying tensile load, applied through the outer sheath. Standard pole-mounting hardware is readily available for this product. Contact AFL for assistance with sag-tension calculations or other application support.