One-Click® Cleaner Mini
- Small compact design with single action cleaning
- Automatically advance ensures each clean is performed with fresh cleaning tape
- 100 clean and 500 clean versions available
- Low cost per clean
- Cleans connectors on jumpers and in adapters
- Available for SC, FC, ST, LC and MU connectors
- A perfect addition to any test or cleaning kit
- A must-have for field technicians
Cleaning saves time and money. Dirty connectors cause a major percentage of fibre optic network failures. Prevention is a simple as cleaning connectors!
With Innovative Push-to-Clean Design
The One-Click® Cleaner is an easy-to-use option for cleaning connectors on jumpers and in adapters. Simply insert the One-Click Cleaner into an adapter and push until an audible “click” is heard. The One-Click Cleaner uses the mechanical push action to advance an optical grade cleaning tape while the cleaning tip is rotated to ensure the fibre end-face is effectively, but gently cleaned. The One-Click Cleaner is a must-have for field technicians. Small enough to fit in a shirt pocket and a great addition to cleaning kits. Save your wrist – no more twist!
Compact One-Click Cleaner Mini: Offering the same technology and performance as the original, the One-Click Cleaner is now available in a smaller, more compact size, which allows for cleaning of connectors in tighter places. Its smaller size also makes it a great addition to test kits and cleaning kits. The One-Click Mini that is offered by AFL as a low cost solution with 100+ cleans per unit is now also available with same 500+ cleans per unit as the standard One-Click. The One-Click Mini is an effective, easy-to-use cleaning solution for SC, ST, FC, LC, MU and TFOCA connectors
• Cleaning Saves Time and Money!
• Dirty connectors cause a major percentage of fibre optic network failures.
• Prevention is simple – Clean Connectors!
• Proper cleaning saves money – by eliminating service calls caused by dirty connectors
• Proper cleaning extends the life of connects and reduces replacement costs
• Clean connectors maximise the performance of the network and reduce repair cost