ROGUE® OLTS Certifier
- Bi-directional testing on up to 2 fibres at once
- Pass/Fail certification to ISO/IEC/TIA/IEEE and custom test limits
- Automatic dual-wavelength identification (Wave ID)
- Reporting with TRM® PC software and optional cloud-based workflow integration with aeRos® Pro
- Certify Tier 1 networks to industry standards
- Test LAN structured cabling and data center networks with single fibre (LC, SC, FC, ST) and multi-fibre (MTP/MPO) connectivity
- Test access, metro and core networks
- Document network installations
ROGUE® OLTS Certifier
AFL’s ROGUE OLTS Certifier measures insertion loss, return loss, and length bi-directionally to industry standards on both multimode and singlemode networks. ROGUE OLTS Certifier is offered as a matched pair of units, with each unit featuring 4 test ports. Two of the ports combine a light source and power meter to enable bi-directional testing on single or dual fibres. The other two ports are a dedicated power meter and a visual fault identifier (VFI) to help troubleshoot networks.
ROGUE OLTS Certifier is available in two models: an intelligent base (iB1) model with an integrated display and compact base (cB1) model that requires a paired smart device. Both models, depending on the chosen configuration, can provide either single-fibre testing on quad SM/MM wavelengths (850/1300/1310/1550 nm) or single and dual-fibre testing at 1310/1550 nm.
ROGUE OLTS Certifier can also be connected to AFL’s Multi-Fibre Switch (MFS) for certifying both 8- and 12-fiber MPO terminated cables bi-directionally to IEEE 40 and 100G test limits. An optional MFS add-on kit contains two Multi-Fiber Switches for either multimode or singlemode testing. The MFS communicates to ROGUE OLTS Certifier via a 30 cm test cord connected to the optical test port.
All ROGUE OLTS Certifier kits include a basic license for Test Result Manager (TRM® 3.0) providing data processing and reporting locally via a PC. The optional aeRos® Pro test management software provides cloud-based workflow integration to remotely build projects, assign jobs, collect results, track progress and generate reports.