LMV-Series OFNR I/O MicroCore®
- Indoor/Outdoor Riser-rated: Can be routed throughout network without need separate OSP and ISP cable
- Optimized air-jetting cable design: Ideally suited for low-cost micro-duct installation
- Loose buffer tube core construction using 200 micron single-mode fiber
- Inter-building campus backbone
- FTTx MDU feeder connection
- Industrial complex communications infrastructure
AFL’s LMV-Series Indoor/Outdoor OFNR MicroCore product line is designed for applications requiring cables that can be routed in OSP and ISP without the need to transition to a separate flame-rated product. These cables can be readily installed in micro-duct pathways or, with their 300-lb load rating, pulled into conventional ducts. Their small size also makes them better suited for duct override applications compared to traditional I/O loose tube cables. The LMV-Series product line is available in fiber counts ranging from 24 to 144.