In-line Underground Fibre Enclosures
- Robust, UV and chemical resistant polycarbonate shell for maximum performance in extreme conditions
- Three levels of sealing to suit particular applications (i.e. submersible, watertight and free-breathing)
- Individual cable entry ports for retrofitting of additional cables
- Improved cable clamping system in conjunction with conventional sealing tape removes the need for heat-shrink tubing
- No special tools required for installation
- Fibre cable fusion splicing in pits, direct buried, aerial or pole mounting
- Fibre cable joining or repairs
- Fibre cable tap off and expressing
AFL's In-line Underground Fibre Enclosures are a quick and effective way to join or repair fibre cables in harsh environments such as underground pits or aerial applications. They are also well-suited for catenary applications with optional support brackets. All cable entry and exit ports are sealed and accessed as required.
The enclosures include splice cassettes for fusion splicing that can be easily accessed without the need for special tooling.