Industrial Ethernet Switches
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports
- 100/1000BASE-X SFP and 10GBASE-SR/LR SFP+ slots
- Supports PoE++ power up to 60 Watts
- DIN Rail, Rackmount, Flat Type
- IP30 metal case protection
- -40 to 75 degrees C operating temperature
- Harsh environments such as control centres, factory floors, outdoor environments and extremely low or high temperatures
- Where maximum uptime and reliability is required for networked devices
AFL's Industrial Switches are robust Ethernet devices designed to expand and enhance networks in harsh environments. These devices are built to withstand extreme heat, cold, dust, dirt, shock and moisture while protecting the integrity of the network.
The switches feature RJ45 copper ports and can be supplied with optical interfaces, if required. Various power options are available, including AC to DC voltage and DIN rail power. Industrial switches are available in multi-mode and singlemode and are compatible with OS1, OM1, OM2 and OM3 fibre types.