AFL Services offers a wide range of communications network solutions that utilize AFL products as well as a wide range of other manufacturers’ products and equipment.
Our Teams Put You First
We partner with customers across North America to deliver quality network solutions that are innovative, robust, and reliable. AFL Services team is comprised of more than 1,500 highly skilled and experienced professionals who invest ample time in understanding your specific needs before designing a custom solution that will address your business challenges. We believe that your success is our success and it begins by ensuring the health and safety of our teams, partners, customers and communities.
AFL Services Markets
Our teams support the following markets:
- Telecommunications and cable service providers
- Rural, municipal and co-op fiber networks
- Hyperscale data centers
- Enterprise including financial, retail, education, healthcare and hospitality
- Energy and other utilities
- Industrial, manufacturing and transportation
Why Choose AFL?
Backed by fiber manufacturing giant AFL, our services teams have the financial depth and stability to provide custom, innovative, value-added network solutions for our customers which include:
- Network design and engineering
- Outside plant construction, including drops
- Inside plant structured cabling and equipment Installations
- Wireless connectivity, including small cell and DAS
- Network splicing and testing
- Field service installation and repair
- Professional staffing solutions
- End-to-end program planning and feasibility studies
- Maintenance of communications networks and equipment
AFL Services solutions are forward thinking and designed with the future in mind. We factor in advancements in 5G including converged access networks, in-building DAS, structured cabling, rural broadband and data centers.
Our teams offer you added peace of mind through End-to-End Program Management of all AFL Services. From initial network planning, including feasibility studies, to engineering, construction, installation, splicing, testing, customer connection and activation, our experienced professionals can deliver product-agnostic solutions or offer integrated, highly cost-effective solutions utilizing AFL-manufactured fiber optic cable and other products.