FASTConnect® Universal Tool Kit
- Industry standard fiber preparation tools
- Compact design, flexible but rugged case
- Complete instructions provided
- Premise environments
- LAN Fiber-to-the-Desk environments
- Patch panel and wiring closets
- FTTx applications
- Quick repair and replacement areas
The FASTConnect® Universal Tool Kit provides all of the necessary installation tools required for fiber preparation of 250 μm or 900 μm fibers, or 900 μm, 2 mm or 3 mm cordage for AFL’s pre-polished FAST connectors. Included in the kit is the CT50 universal multimode/single-mode cleaver, AFL’s premier cleaver with 60,000 cleave blade life, automatic blade rotation, and Bluetooth® capability.
The carrying case contains all the industry standard termination tools required for fiber preparation, as well as, adequate storage for carrying extra FAST connectors for on-site convenience.