MPO Cable Assemblies
- High density, plug and play fiber optic interconnects
- Pre-terminated cable assemblies eliminate field termination time and guarantee optical performance
- Available with a wide variety of cable and connector options
- Standard and low loss connectors
- Single-mode and laser-optimized multimode fiber available
- Pulling eye option available upon request
- Data center systems wiring
- MPO-MPO or MPO-Breakout terminations
- Headend termination to a fiber “backbone”
- Termination of fiber rack systems
- Multi-floor deployment where select fibers are used at each floor
- Intrabuilding "backbones"
MPO cable assemblies provide a high performance plug-and-play solution for premise installations where space is a premium. Used to interconnect panels or cassettes, the small diameter MicroCore® cable construction reduces the required pathway space and provides a flexible outer jacket in both single-mode and multimode configurations. Multiple breakout options are also available including LC, SC, ST, or FC single fiber connectors.