Alnox UG Electrical Joint Compound
- Alnox UG contains extremely hard metallic particles with sharp, irregular shapes of carefully controlled grain size. This forms many metal to metal contact points for low resistance connections.
- Alnox UG adheres to pad surfaces and parallel groove clamps, protecting the connection against the environment.
- It is workable at low temperatures , -18ºC (0ºF) and will not drip below 190ºC (375ºF).
- Flat to flat connections below 190ºC (375ºF)
- Bus to bus, dead end terminals, aluminum to aluminum and aluminum to copper
- Parallel groove clamps
- Underground applications
Alnox UG is recommended for use in underground applications. It is recommended for Aluminum to Aluminum and Aluminum to Copper connections where compatibility to rubber products is required. It has the same characteristics as Alnox, but with less electrical efficiency. Stored in a dry environment, Alnox UG has an infinite shelf life.