Sub-unitized Premise MicroCore® 2.0 Base-8
- 250 µm fiber with counts from 16 to 144
- 8-fiber sub-units
- LSZH Riser flame-rated jacket
- All aramid tensile strength members around core cable for ease of attaching pulling-eye; aramid within sub-units for use with MT termination
- Headend termination to a fiber "backbone"
- Termination of fiber rack systems
- Intra-building "backbones"
- MTP/MPO or MTP to breakout terminations
AFL Sub-unitized MicroCore 2.0 Base-8 cables continue to push evolution of high performance premise cabling. Base-8 cable configurations are available in fiber counts up to 144 fibers, utilizing 250 µm fiber. MicroCore 2.0 can support all of your high-density network needs, offering the highest density 2.0 mm fiber cables available.
Constructed of the highest quality materials to exacting industry standards, these small-diameter cables provide the solution sought out by today’s structured cabling professionals. Each sub-cable is independently qualified and is suitable for individual routing paths within the rack/panel architecture. This enables a flexibility of design and deployment not available in comparable high-density designs. Designed for direct termination and supportive of both single-fiber and multifiber architectures, this cable family should serve as the backbone to any deployed system. Cables are constructed with AFL MicroCore technology consistent with a long line of market-leading designs.