LL-5D Optical Splicing and Distribution Enclosure
- Independent cable strain-relief for input and drop cables
- Unique self-sealing grommet system
- Self-contained inner chassis frame with separate outer housing
- Dual telco can-wrench locking fasteners
- Hinged cover securable with standard padlock
- Internal, owner-accessible security screw
- Available with a variety of connector types and cable entrance choices
- Pre-molded splice tray in the base of the enclosure
Apex Splice Tray Kit
- Available with (2) Factory Pre-installed AX-TRAY-2S-2 Universal Splice Trays with SC/APC or SC/UPC 900 µm pigtails for up to 48 connections.
- Pigtails are available in tight buffered or ribbon fiber
- Apex Trays may be purchased separately to upgrade existing splice-only units
The LL-5D Optical Splicing and Distribution Enclosure provides for organizing, splicing and interconnecting fibers in broadband FTTx, distribution and building entrance applications. The enclosure features a durable outdoor polymer-based material and a fully-gasketed hinged cover. The internal Apex® trays may be removed from the enclosure and brought to a splicing table to complete splicing, fiber routing and fiber management. The cable entry base allows for the installation of cable through a grommet or conduit system, and can be coupled to a fixed 12 inch stackable storage skirt. Multiple skirts can be stacked to achieve the desired length.