FCC2 Enhanced Formula Connector Cleaner and Preparation Fluid
- Not Hazardous/Not Regulated for all modes of transport, including air cargo
- Unique dispenser for use with AFL Connector Cleaning Tips and FiberWipes
- Dries without a residue, unlike alcohol
- Dissipates static charge
- Safe on all surfaces including soft plastics
- Up To 400+ cleanings per can
- Cleans of all types of connector end-faces
- Cleans bare fibre before field terminating or fusion splicing
- Removes oils, salts, dust, dirt and uncured epoxies
- Safe on glass, ceramic, metal, plastic optical fibre
- Compact size fits easily into tool kits, instrument cases, termination kits, and inspection kits
- Perfectly cleans all optic components
Easily and safely clean contaminants from fibre connector end-faces and optical fibre before field terminating or fusion splicing. The AFL FCC2 Enhanced Formula Fibre Optic Cleaning and Preparation Fluid is a non-flammable, environmentally safe, residue free solvent engineered to easily remove contaminants from fibre optic end-faces and bare fibre. It outperforms alcohol IPA based cleaners without the health and safety risks. The AFL FCC2 is not hazardous and not regulated for all modes of transportation and shipping including air-cargo.
The compact size and spill-proof design of the FCC2 3 oz. container makes it perfect for cleaning, inspection, and test equipment cases. The improved design and 3-way dispenser allows one-handed use with WFW FiberWipes, convenient wetting of CCT connector cleaning tips, and spray nozzle functionality.
Offering high purity and fast, consistent cleaning, FCC2 was developed with and is packaged by MicroCare Corporation, a world leader in cleaning solvents.
- Cleaning Saves Time and Money!
- Dirty connectors cause a major percentage of fibre optic network failures.
- Prevention is simple – Clean Connectors!
- Proper cleaning saves money – by eliminating service calls caused by dirty connectors
- Proper cleaning extends the life of connectors and reduces replacement costs
- Clean connectors maximise the performance of the network and reduce repair cost