Sub-unitized Premise MicroCore® 3.0 Base-12 (CPR)
- Fiber counts from 24 to 144
- 3.0 mm cable diameter
- 12-fiber sub-units
- LSZH/Riser flame-rated jacket
- All aramid tensile strength members around core cable for ease of attaching pulling-eye; aramid within sub-units for use with MT termination
- Headend termination to a fiber "backbone"
- Termination of fiber rack systems
- Intra-building "backbones"
- MTP/MPO or MTP to breakout terminations
AFL’s Sub-Unitized Premise MicroCore 3.0 Base-12 cables represent the foundation for the MicroCore portfolio, designs are available up to 144 fibers. Available with standard 250 µm based fiber design. Combining the highest quality materials with rigorous testing to industry standards, this generation builds on the same quality of construction as the previous versions of our Sub-Unitized Premise MicroCore cables. Each stand-alone sub cable is independently qualified and is suitable for individual routing paths within the rack/panel architecture. This flexibility of design and deployment is not available in comparable high density designs. Designed for direct termination, and supportive of both single-fiber and multi-fiber architectures, this cable family is capable of serving as the backbone in any deployed system.