Ruggedized MicroCore® Fiber Cable with SpiderWeb Ribbon® Technology
- SpiderWeb Ribbon (SWR) optical fiber technology
- Fiber counts 12 to 144
- Flame-rated jacket
- All aramid tensile strength members around core cable for ease of attaching pulling-eye; aramid within core for use with MT termination
- Installation tension rating of 150 lbs
- Headend termination to a fiber "backbone"
- Termination of fiber rack systems
- Intra-building "backbones"
- MTP/MPO or MTP to breakout terminations
AFL Ruggedized MicroCore with SpiderWeb Ribbon (SWR®) Technology is the next generation of maximizing fiber density in AFL’s line of high density data center cables. Ruggedized MicroCore is an industry-leading alternative to a traditional inside plant central loose tube ribbon cable. SWR technology eliminates concerns associated with edge fiber stresses due to preferential bend of encapsulated ribbons. These cables consists of an OFNP/FT6 (NFPA 262) or LSZH (including ONFR-LS/FT4), flame-rated outer jacket with an installation tension rating of 150 lbs. qualified to meet and exceed the requirements of the latest Telcordia GR-409-CORE inside plant cabling requirements.