Node Cable Assemblies
- Field proven, durable connecting hardware
- High quality optical terminations meet all geometric and optical performance requirements
- Ordering flexibility; available in standard and custom lengths and connector counts
- Mini-central core type cable
- Installed hard-line entry connector
- Gel-filled cable
- Individualized serial numbers
- SC/UPC, FC/UPC, SC/APC, FC/APC, LC/UPC
- Two to 12 fiber counts available
- Polyurethane riser rated indoor/outdoor loose tube single-mode cable
- CATV Node Cable Drops
AFL’s Node Cable Assemblies are factory tested to meet stringent installation performance demands. These assemblies make splicing from an optical node to a closure fast, easy and reliable.
This connection is critical to the installation and requires an environmental seal between the cable and the node housing. AFL’s assembly comes with this node fitting pre-installed on the cable, featuring an anti-twist design enabling easy mounting without twisting the cable. The mounting thread is an industry standard size of 5/8-24 UNEF.
AFL’s node assembles feature loose-tube outdoor cable with a water-blocked cable design. An assortment of industry standard connector styles are available such as SC/APC, SC/UPC, FC/APC, FC/UPC and LC/UPC. Standard or custom breakout lengths are available with fiber counts of 1 through 12 terminations, with all fibers color coded for quick/easy fiber identification.