FlowScout™ PON Optical Power Meter
- Detect multiple wavelengths automatically - NO setup required!
- Detects GPON, XGS-PON, and Video signals all at once
- Rugged and water resistant, IP54 rating
- Field-swappable connector adapters
- Large color touchscreen display daylight viewable
- Rechargeable Li-Polymer battery
- Detects and measures PON upstream and downstream signals
- PON network activation
- BPON, EPON, GPON, 10G-EPON, XG-PON, XGS-PON, Video network verification and troubleshooting
- Evaluate PON power level Pass/Fail based on limits
AFL is a trusted supplier of optical testing equipment with more than 30 years of experience and tens of thousands of units in the field. AFL’s full range of N.I.S.T. traceable power meters are used for testing single-mode and/or multimode fiber networks.
Designed for all: AFL’s power meters are designed to meet the demands in an outside plant environment. The FlowScout PON Optical Power Meter easily withstands a one-meter drop and has splash resistant controls that are easy to use, even with gloves on.
Flexible and efficient: A range of field-swappable output adapters support multiple connector styles and enables access for easy cleaning. The efficient design ensures a long run time from its rechargeable Li-Polymer battery and includes an auto-off feature to save power.
Stores test results: The built-in File Management system allows technicians to organize test results into multiple files and transfer them via USB to a PC for analyzing, generating reports, and printing. The FlowScouts QR code feature can easily collect and transfer test data via any smart devices.