Axial NMA Armoured Loose Tube Cable
- Protection from rodents, burrowing animals and termites
- High crush resistance
- High tensile strength
- Drycore construction resulting in less mess and time lost for fibre breakout
- Compact Design for low Fibre Counts
- Underground in conduit
- Underground direct buried
- Short & Long Haul Backbone Applications
Axial cable comprising up to 24 optical fibres contained in a jelly filled loose tube strengthened with flexible non-metallic armour bonded to an inner polyethylene (PE) sheath which is sheathed with an outer insect resistant Nylon jacket, non-metallic glass composite armour and outer polyethylene sheath. Surface printing includes length marking at one metre intervals.
Axial non-metallic armoured loose tube cable is ideal for short and long haul backbone applications and can be installed in-duct or direct-buried. The glass composite armour improves resistance during rodent attack while providing an additional layer of protection to the inner insect resistant Nylon layer. These additional layers also increase tensile strength and general cable robustness. The water blocked, dry cable core design suits point-point installations.