Initiated in 2004, AFL’s Community Advisory Board consists of business and community leaders that are helping us reach a common goal – to connect with our communities through financial and social commitments, ultimately improving the quality of life.
- Kelley Ezell, Executive Director, Upstate Family Resource Center
- Molly Talbot-Metz, MPH, President and CEO, Mary Black Foundation
- Hank McCullough, Senior Manager - Government Relations, Piedmont Natural Gas
- Dr. Randall Gary, Superintendent, District Five Schools
- Jody Gallagher, President and CEO
- Corie Culp, Community Relations Manager
- Grant Burns, Vice President and General Counsel
- Mary Ellen Grom, Executive Director Marketing Communications
- Ryan O'Sullivan, Director, Customer Service Programs
- Lisa Gunton, Vice President, Human Resources
Visit our community homepage for more information.