Switchblade® Fiber Containment Vault
- Folding design reduces shipping cost and storage space footprint - up to 200 units in a single trailer
- High strength to weight ratio
- Flared wall design minimizes frost heave and optimizes internal volume
- ANSI/SCTE 77 Tier 15 rating
- Non-conductive and non-corrosive
- Made in the USA
Switchblade is an innovative fiber containment vault with a folding design that reduces shipping cost, storage space footprint and increases productivity and speed to market.
The flared design maintains a best-in-class strength to weight ratio – minimizing the effects of frost heave, while optimizing internal volume.
When combined with other AFL products, the Switchblade FCV-2 can comfortably hold 3,456F of spliced fibers using the APEX X-2 and SWR cable, or multiple TITAN Multiport Terminals on a mounting bracket.