Fujikura 90R Fusion Splicer
- Cleaver tracking and upkeep with wireless communication
- Automated wind protector, tube heater and splice operation
- User replaceable v-grooves
- 200 μm and 250 μm SWR universal ribbon prep accessories
- Graphical User Interface with 5.0" Touchscreen
- PC software and 90R manual downloaded from splicer
- Multi-function transit case with integrated workstation
- Data Center cable installation
- High fiber count metro and campus networks
- Long-haul network installs and repair
- Trunk cable repair with Splice-on MPOs
- Ribbon splicing high density cables with 200 μm loose fiber
The Fujikura 90R is the mass fusion splicer workhorse of the splicing world. As data demand continues to rise, the solution to handle the increased traffic is to increase fiber counts. As a result, fiber counts being utilized in enterprise data centers, campus, and metro networks have grown enough to make single fiber splicing too costly and timely. High density cabling made possible by Spider Web Ribbon® (SWR) and others like it are spurring ribbon splicing activity in places that have traditionally used loose fiber. The 90R is the answer to these changes in splicing demand. With automated splice start, tube heater, wind protector, cleave tracking, and blade rotations for up to 2 cleavers at a time, this splicer frees up operator time for other fiber preparation steps. New to the 90R, you can keep your splicer in the field longer with field replaceable V-grooves. When V-grooves can no longer be cleaned after extended use, or are accidentally damaged, you can resume splicing in minutes by installing the spare set included with your 90R kit. Put our 90R to the test by contacting us to see its capabilities first-hand, 1300 232 476.
Fujikura Splicing Equipment is manufactured and supported at the highest caliber for the benefit of our customers and their need to provide continuous high-quality and reliable optical fiber preparations and fusion splices. AFL and Fujikura want to ensure that Fujikura Splicing Equipment is sold by AFL authorized resellers who strive for the same standards (click below to read our official statement on the matter). Please be sure to only purchase Fujikura Splicing Equipment from authorized AFL and Fujikura partners, a list of which can found on our Distribution Partners web page. For Splicer service and repair requests, please complete our Product Service request form.